Unique and very important place for every human being, despite a race, nationality or religion. A must see point to understand postwar Europe. Auschwitz concentration camp was the largest of the German Nazi concentration camps and extermination centers. Over 1.1 million men, women and children lost their lives there.
Each human, independently from its origin or religion, should see this extermination camp, because it allows, at least in its part, to imagine the scale of the Holocaust.
Museum, which stands there, is a warning to the next generations and a evidence for the cruelty which human being can made.
- Pick up from the hotel/ apartment of your stay,
- Transfer by minibus with air-condition,
- Entrance tickets and tourist guide in the museums.
- Care of a trip pilot
- Driver who speaks fluent English
- Sightseeing in chosen language
- Drinks and snacks
- Return transfer to the hotel/apartment of your stay.
No additional cost.
- +48 534 100 780
We organize trips during whole year, including weekends and holidays.
Departure: early morning, come back – evening.
Duration: Around 10 hours.